Applications are invited for Online International Conference on ‘Role of Counselling in Dealing with Mental Health Issues’ of the Students’ Counselling Center (SSC), at Aligarh Muslim University (AMU). The last date of application is 15 September. The Conference will be held on September 23 and 24.
About the Organizer
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a Central University located in Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. Aligarh Muslim University offers more than 300 courses in the traditional and modern branches of education. It draws students from all states in India and from different countries, especially Africa, West Asia and Southeast Asia. It ranks 8th among the top 20 research universities in India.
Undergraduates/Postgraduates Students, Research Scholars, Faculty Members/Research Associate/Post-Doctoral Fellows, International Faculty Members and International Students.
All abstracts and full papers will be peer-reviewed and evaluated by a committee comprising of scholars and experts as per the sub-themes mentioned below.
The abstract and paper will be reviewed based on originality, technical and/or research content, depth, correctness, language, and relevance to the conference. Paper presenters are kindly invited to submit abstracts and full text papers in MS Word format (.doc and .docx). All papers submitted to this conference will be considered for publication in an edited book.
- Theories and techniques in counselling
- Integrative and eclectic practice in counselling
- The digital revolution in counselling
- Clients feedback in counselling
- Lessons, narratives and research from the COVID 19 pandemic
- Mental Health during COVID 19
- Pandemic crisis and mental health care
- The future of Counselling
- Culture, ethnicity and practice in counselling
- Diversity issues ( gender, religion, class, caste, sexual orientation, special groups)
- Religion, spirituality, and transpersonal approaches
- Integrative and edectic practice in counselling
- Training and Supervision in counselling
- Integrating traditional and indigenous healing practices into counselling ( Yoga and Meditation)
- Recent advances in counselling
- School/University-based counselling policy, research and intervention
- Policy, Evaluation, Advocacy and Counsellor Education
- Research in counselling
- Any other related topic
Interested candidates can submit their abstracts at amuscc2022[at]gmail.com written in English in the Times New Roman 12 format with a Spacing of 1.5 in no more than 200 words. The word limit for the full paper is 2000 words spread over 10-12 pages with up to five keywords and Bottom Left Page Numbers.
The conference registration forms are available on this page.
- For Faculty Members, Research Associates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Rs 800 for registration,
- For Research Scholars Rs 500,
- For undergraduate and postgraduate students Rs 300,
- For International faculty members US Dollars 30,
- For International students US Dollars 15.
- The telegraphic transfer of money will be acceptable in favour of First International Conference at the Canara Bank account number, 110065751055; IFSC Code, CNRB0005247 and MICR Code, 202015013.
- The last date for abstract submission: Sept 15
- the decision on the selected abstracts will be taken on September 18
- The full papers should be submitted by September 20.