Applications are invited for Teaching Assistant at TISS Mumbai for the year 2022. The last date of application is 12 September.
The Teaching Assistant will assist in the preparation of lecture modules and teaching material and will also contribute to compilation of readings and resources as needed by the faculty.
They will be in charge of documentation related to the programme and creating manuscripts based on the programme review. In addition, they will be required to conduct outreach activities like promotion of the programme on digital platforms and organizing events like guest lectures and talks.
- Have completed a Master’s/Mphil degree in Psychology
- Background in mixed methods research with at least 1 publication in a peer reviewed journal
- Well versed with diverse social media platforms
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a psychotherapist
- Possess good writing and communication skills in English.
Please send in your application with a detailed CV and mention the name of the post applied for in the subject line to -supervision.pgdsmhp[at]gmail.com by 12th September, 2022.
Rs. 28000/- per month.